Credit Suisse Moscow 2-Year Internship Program
Students in their 2nd up to 4th year of university work part time and are employed by CS Moscow on fixed-term contracts.
5 interns join the program each 6 months on a part-time employment contract (start dates: the , the 1st of April 2017, the 1st of October 2017, etc.).
What we offer
- An excellent opportunity to dive in the banking world
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake / start dates: 5-7 interns on April 1st 2015 and October 1st 2015
- Target: students in their 2rd or 3rd year of university bachelor degree or 1st year of master program
- Employment: students work part time (20 hours per week) and are employed by CS Moscow on fixed-term contracts
- CS Departments participating in the rotation: Fixed Income, Equities, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Operations, Financial Accounting, Tax, Product Control, Legal and Compliance, Regional Management. Specific FO dept’s requirements/preferences will be taken into account for future placements to FO depts
- Rotation: each intern spends 6 months in total in the Support Departments (OPS, Financial Accounting, Tax, Product Control, LCD, Regional Management) each intern spends 18 months in total in the different FO departments (FID, Equities, IBD, PB) individual rotation program for each intern to enable proper distribution & value across CS Moscow assessment each 3-6 months
We expect from candidates
- Fluent English
- Strong academic records
- Strong analytical/sales skills
- Day-time department of the university of the full period of internship
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment
The most successful interns can be hired to permanent ENO/ANL position.
Please be advised that due to the recent changes in our internal processes, we require you to apply for this position directly via our Career Site.
To do it, please use the link. Position will be posted after April 1, 2016. Application deadline is August 10, 2016.
Looking forward to your applications!
Selection process is over. Use this information to prepare for the next selection. Subscribe to our calendar or mailing list not to miss the start of the programme.